Show Side Menu


What To Do If You Have A Complaint

The easiest way to make your complaint is to raise your concerns at the time with the person concerned. If you are unable to do this please let us know as soon as possible.

Complaints must be made:

• By the person concerned OR
• On behalf of someone with their written consent
• Within six months of the incident you are complaining about OR
• Within six months of you becoming aware of the problem as long as this is within a year of the incident

Please address written complaints to:

Mrs Rose Fells, Practice Manager
The Scott Practice
Greenfield Lane

The practice will respond to your initial complaint within 10 working days. Further details can be found in our complaints procedure, copies of which are available on request.


The Scott Practice - Greenfield Lane, Balby, Doncaster, DN4 0TG
The Scott Practice Village Surgery - Main Street, Sprotbrough, Doncaster, DN5 7RH
  • Telephone 01302 853376
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Back to top