Due to new GDPR legislation and a global NHS Directive, from the 1st April 2019 we will no longer be sending or receiving faxes.
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in one of the following ways:
- By Post (please include a stamped address envelope if you wish your prescription to be posted back to you).
- In person at the surgery by posting the request slip in the box in the foyer.
- By internet at https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Account/Login
- Local pharmacies will order your prescription on your behalf.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now able to send prescriptions electronicly to a nominated pharmacy. Please ask your pharmacist for further details.
Repeat prescriptions will be ready 48 hours after ordering (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please make sure that you order your medications in time as we cannot guarantee we will be able to have your prescriptions ready before this time.
Wherever possible, please try to order all the medications you take regularly at the same time.
Many of the local pharmacies now offer a collection service. Please ask the receptionist for further details.