We aim to provide the best possible service to our patients and hope you will feel that we achieve that aim. The care of your health is a partnership between yourself and the Primary Health Care Team. The success of that partnership relys on co-operation between us.
Your Responsibility To Us:
- Please treat all surgery staff with respect.
- Do not ask for information about anyone other than yourself.
- Tell us of any change of name or address.
- Only request an urgent appointment if appropriate.
- You should only request a home visit if you are too ill to attend surgery.
- Out-of-hours requests should be for emergencies only.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are unable to attend.
- An appointment is for one person only. If another member of the family has a medical problem you will need to book a separate appointment.
- Please be punctual.
- Be prepared to wait if your own consultation is delayed by an unexpected emergency.
- Please allow enough time for your consultant's letter or the results of any tests to reach us.
- We will tell you the usual length of time to wait.
- Use the tear-off slip to request your repeat prescription whenever possible. Please attend for review, when asked, before your next prescription is due.
- Do let us know whenever you feel we have not met our responsibility to you.
- We would, of course, also be pleased to hear when you feel praise is due!